Hi guys! You must already have heard about your loving model of hoverboard that is available in the market for smart commuting and riding purposes. Yes, I am here for you for Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard Review today. Its amusing look and smart riding experience are now the talk of the town. So, no more ado. Let’s start revealing every detail of Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard Review.
The Ultimate Guide for Your Buying Decision
Your Ultimate Riding Hoverboard
Definitely Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard is your ultimate riding hoverboard indeed. You just get on the deck and go with Razor Hovertrax 2.0, the world’s smartest self-balancing electric scooter, no doubt about it. As this exclusive board is constructed with the precision engineering method with the best self-balancing technology.
Hovertrax 2.0 is the only board that auto-levels for a safer, easier zigzag and a smoother ride. Whether you’re cruising, racing, or commuting, Hovertrax 2.0 is always in its best balance. Indoors or out, Hovertrax 2.0 does its own work so you can enjoy your journey.
Hovertrax 2.0 precision technology is so advanced that no other one of this type is comparable with it. Once you learn how to ride, it becomes the second nature of you. It seems exciting to hear my statement! Yes, that’s exactly meant that I telling you here about this cool gadget that you are going to buy.
You can watch the cool video clips published in Razor’s Official Store at Amazon. Watch it:
Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard uses exclusive EverBalance technology that provides an intelligently-engineered, state-of-the-art, self-balancing experience for the purpose of an easier mount and smoother ride in all-time a rider wants to ride with it.
The manufacturer also adds cool new features including two LED light bars, fender bumpers, and an LED battery-life monitor that will always tell about the battery life or its charging status any time that ensures you from deterring your journey among two places.
What about the battery it uses
What about the motor it uses for its uninterrupted riding? Razor’s Hovertrax 2.0 voyages on almost with no sound equipped with 350-watt dual hub motors which is very powerful indeed.
Because of these motors quickly get you to a cruise with a speed of 8+ mph with a riding range up to 60 minutes of continuous riding around your nearby places.
If you want to have a greater riding range or to extend it, you can easily alter or exchange the existing one with the 36V battery pack with LG brand. The important point I want to remind you here is that whether your local laws and regulations merits you to ride your Razor Hovertrax 2.0.
No Compromise About Safety Issues
Honestly speaking, it is the “Razor” is the first U.S. brand received the UL 2272 listing for safety, ensuring that the Hovertrax 2.0 meets and fulfills all requirements that exceed the highest fire and electrical safety standards. For your information here I provide you Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard US Patent number: 8,738,278.
No Trade-Off About Quality
Razor’s Hovertrax 2.0 offers you the quality, safety, and service packages as well as their style you’ve come to expect from the world’s largest manufacturer of electric entertaining products.
While there are many ‘hoverboard’ products out there, there is only one self-balancing electric scooter made by Razor, a brand America knows and trusts. It never imitates its technology know-how from others. Razor is unique in this arena.
Basically, Razor’s product is produced for the sole purpose of selling it to the United States and Canada. But now, their products are produced for and sold in international marketing channels are warrantied as applicable in such foreign countries as well.
You can call +1 866 467 2967 at any time for more details regarding Razor products that require service and were purchased in the United States or Canada.
But now the users are outside the United States or Canada. Under these circumstances, If these users require service, they are responsible for all costs including shipping, resulting in taxes, duties of replacement parts, and local power adapters at their own expense.
Riding When You are in Training Mode
Honestly, as a newbie user of hoverboard I was reluctant to spend such amount of money on a relatively unknown product, but my 11 and 6-year old kids wanted one more than anything for this year Christmas as a gift.
But whenever I got the product in my hand for the first time, I was extremely pleased with it. Why? Because safety and durability were the issues of our main concern to be considered. In this regard, I must admit here to you that they are much less dangerous than a bicycle.
But the fact is that you can use Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard indoors may increase the risk of accidents, but I do not feel that is due to the model of a hoverboard, at least not this version from Razor. Trust me!
Undoubtedly It’s a Self-Balancing Scooter
Naturally, the hoverboard self-balances issues are the most queried aspect from the buyer side. Usually you may think as a new user that when the machine is turned on, it stands automatically straight on its own. It does not mean you can just stand there with it like you’re on a step stool.
You must need a level of stability that bicycles or standard scooters do not have. In this model of Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard there is a training and regular mode, keeping in mind the model would be the best fit for both the newbie users and Pro users.
Even the young kids will be able to ride them as advertised within 10 minutes with a little practice and will have complete control over them. I am strangely surprised how easily our 6-year-old girl was able to pick it up.
Battery Life Expectancy
The hoverboard battery issue is a very important issue for your buying consideration. Most of the hoverboard brand available in the present market and their battery life is average of above average, if you compare or talk with an expert.
Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard is one that is much faster and smoother and I think will be able to be used for longer that’s for sure. I have heard from the previous users about the issue. They are pretty much satisfied with Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard’s battery performances.
Incomparable for its Great Riding Performance
I am telling you, here again, Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard is a great choice for young kids ranging for 6-11-year-old. Obviously, there will be a few falls to start but a few hours (maximum) later they must adapt to it. And you will be very glad to see that they are riding with that all over the house all the time.
Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard is very heavy in weight compared to other boards in the same quality. Which is good, because it’s also high quality – not going to fall apart with a few bang-ups. It also holds a long charge (went for a 30-minute ride around the neighborhood) and it still had 80% charge left! It’s quiet and calm when you ride it.
Consider it as a Fantastic Gift Ever
I was a bit hesitant about purchasing for a hoverboard, after hearing so many complaints about battery warming issues, the propensity of accident rate, and the quality of some of the boards that are available in the market. But after consulting with some pro users of these products, I decided to go for buying the model Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard.
After using it now I am surprised by the quality of this hoverboard by Razor. The instruction manual that comes with it was well written and easy to understand how to ride it keep a well maintained.
My kids at all, had no problem of adaptation of the charging and riding instructions, and has been happily riding it for a month now. This is a great product and I feel that Razor is a reputable company you can trust. Without thinking or worrying too much you can treat it as a fantastic gift for your beloved kids.
Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard’s quality is fantastic, and takes time to full charge for several hours. Riding on sidewalks pavement and the road takes some getting used to with any riding scooter.
If you find the road leans where you will ride the board, you naturally must accordingly lean so you need to make some modifications of your body move to keep straight since leaning is how you turn on this. I also suggest you here to wear adequate protective gear and other accessories when to ride it.
Before my buying decision, I did a lot of research on Tech articles before purchasing a hoverboard and this one came highly recommended so far the statistics of this genre of product in terms of safety issues, the propensity to accidents, overheating of battery for a long ride.
As I said before, it has a learner mode and a regular mode at the same time. Its self-stabilizing technology is of very good quality. Literally, it does what it says and is totally worth the price of it. It is heavy and quite large, but definitely has the Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard durability.
- It is the world’s smartest self-balancing electric scooter, made by Razor Company, the trusted global leader in electric recreational products.
- It is UL 2272 certified, ensuring that the patented Razor Hovertrax 2.0 meets the industry’s highest electrical safety standards in terms of riding safety issues.
- Its riding speed of 8+ mph with silent 350-watt motors and a run-time of up to 60 minutes of continuous use for riders up to 220 lbs weight.
- Easy, quick-change 36V lithium-ion battery pack made with authentic LG cells, so you can always extend your ride at your choice.
- Built with Razor’s exclusive ever self-balancing technology, which automatically levels the Hovertrax 2.0 for an easier mount and extremely smooth ride in all kinds of terrain.
- Equipped with new features that include cool-blue LED light bar display, fender bumpers, LED battery power indicator, and two riding modes for training & normal use at the same time of riding.
- The board has a long-life battery compared to others.
- UL Certified, available, and registered on Amazon.
- It has the coverage of a smart battery management system.
- It has a glossy body with powerful engine power.
- Completely assured against electrical and fire safety measures. Internationally tested on safety parameters, so you don’t have to worry regarding the safety when to ride it.
- It has got anti-slip foot pads across its length to prevent any unwanted sudden fall or skid.
- The motors, in spite of being heavy duty in function, works in a silent mode (seems to have no sound at all), so you do not have to compromise with an annoying sound during your journey, i.e. letting you protect the sound pollution, not disturbing to others.
- Design is shiny and fashionable, which makes it smarter one to look at and a lot more convenient to carry where ever you go.
- The body casing is heavy enough to survive mechanical wear and tear.
- Exclusive LED panels to lighten your ways like day light. Neon blue lights give a cool look. That’s really charming!
- The self-balancing system of the model is a bit ultra-sensitive which means it will take immediately right itself upon being turned on rather than waiting for the rider to step upon it.
- The auto-balancing system makes it too nervous and sensitive rather than improving it.
- No Bluetooth connections.
- Limited warranty period of only 90 days, the lesser time you get rather than others offering right now.
Yes, at last, you get a very perfect package of a hoverboard, well balanced for major aged people and children as well. It should be remembered that the maximum load weight is 220 lbs (or 100 kg), but this is adequate for most adults, no doubt.
If you think it’s not the best hoverboard in the market, you’re always going to be able to speed up high enough to have a lot of fun. Don’t forget, you have the option of always upgrading to a more costly and efficient hoverboard in the future if you like it a lot. The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 is a good place to start, that’s for sure!